Sea Sickness







This can really be a deal breaker. I know because for years I couldn't go cruising, couldn't even consider because my partner gets very bad sea sickness. Like in a bath. 

Anyway when we eventually got around to thinking about a cruise I researched it on the web. (See story on Networking)

And that's how I discovered Bonine. It has changed our lives. Traditional sea sickness tablets had major side efforts like drowsiness and not being able to drink alcohol. (why would you bother?).

Anyway it's only one tablet a day. Doesn't make you sleepy and best of all you can drink. Actually better than that, it actually works. We have successfully sailed across the Pacific and the Atlantic several times, once through 6-8 mtr metre swells.

Oh and it's cheap too. Like $20 for 18 tablets.

Only problem for us Aussies is that it's not available here, only in the USA. But it's not prescription and numerous websites will ship to Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment