Cruise Crazies - Who are we?

Cruise Crazies are people who are just crazy for cruising. 










                                    
G'day and Welcome Aboard. 

I'm James and I'm the creator of Cruise Crazies.

Over the years I've worked for QANTAS in various roles from reservations, to the airport, and more recently as cabin crew in both the short and long haul divisions. 

I've had a life long love of cruising and over recent years this passion has become a serious addiction. Because of this my mates and family, have always called me Vicky, the Cruise Director from the Love Boat.

Some might consider this a term of affection - except when you remember that Vicky was actually rather rotund. How very rude! Anyway I've decided to 'embrace' the sarcasm of my mates and use Vicky as a way of highlighting my personal opinions here on this site.

I make no pretence to know everything about cruising, and that's why I need your help to jump on board so that we can pool our collective knowledge and share our mutual passion and addiction.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Although I now call Australia home, I was born and bred in England and first came out to Australia when I secured a contract to work on a cruise ship departing from Sydney. Hence my passion for cruising was born.

My background is a kaleidoscope of wonderful travel industry experiences including 20 years with Qantas Airways, 2 years in hotels, and the highlight was 4 years spent working at sea on board a variety of cruise lines.

I had a charmed life working on the ocean waves and seeing the world which created a passion for cruising that has never left me. I now enjoy the benefits of being a passenger as often as possible and am excited to share those benefits with you.

If you are already a dedicated cruiser, no doubt you share my passion. If you are considering a cruise for the first time, allow me to assist you to choose the right fit for you from the immense choice of cruise options. But be warned, once cruised, you could get hooked like the rest of us!

Happy Cruising!
Carrie Stalbow 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


My name is Amanda Cashel and I've been with Qantas since Aug2004, I started working at Qantas Holidays Brisbane until they closed the contact centre then I moved to Telesales Brisbane. 

Since starting at Qantas I have tried to travel as much a possible, which I have enjoyed so much and also learnt an incredible amount about the world. In the last 3years I have been on 3 cruises but in total I've been on 5, the first one I did was P&O Pacific Sky to the South Pacific then Superstar Virgo around Asia and more recently Princess Cruise to Alaska and of course Allure and Oasis of the Seas to the caribbean.  

Cruising is such a great way to travel as once your onboard there is very little expense with lots to see and do, you will never get board. I love talking about my trips and happy to help in anyway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

This could be you! Become a travel writer today.
Eventually I want to have a whole host of people featured on this page as our regular contributors, reviewers, staff writers, editors, photographers and even cruise virgins. 
So what are you waiting for. C'on and join the crew here at Cruise Crazies.



1 Cruise Crazies - Who are we?


No comments:

Post a Comment